With over 25 years experience in the home improvements industry, and an experienced team including all trades and engineers, Disability Modifications also provides a professional consulting service focused on client requirements analysis and design.
Distinctly separate to the typical design and quote service (offered free as part of our Building Services), iDsability Modifications works with occupational therapists, solicitors, insurance companies, architects and private builders to:
- Analyse specific client requirements and current situation
- E.g. wheelchair access, elderly, disabled whether temporary or permanent, injured, carers access etc.
- Review/analyse reports and recommendations from external agencies to provide specialist comment/changes
- E.g. architect, insurers, project house builders, occupational therapists
- Recommend a range of solutions and services (in addition to existing reports if necessary)
- Design and accurately quote the appropriate solution for each client
The focus of the consulting service is to provide a detailed report on the analysis, design, recommendations and quotes created above; typically to be used as an independent expert review Example cases include legal proceedings and negotiations, specialist design review (typically for architect-designed large projects), and a variety of insurance purposes.
Disability Modifications (and specifically Director, Chris Lok) is recognised as a leader in the industry, and a Subject Matter Expert. Chris is an experienced witness in legal proceedings, and is routinely engaged by solicitors and insurers to provide the above consulting services in addition to expert testimony.